We live in a crazy world. On one hand, we have people on this planet housed in completely automated environments, having the ability to purchase everything they need and can possibly desire. And then on the other hand, we have humans in the jungle building their own shelter, making their own clothing, and supplying their own food. They are surviving the same way they did thousands of years ago. Wow! It seems amazing that we can live in a world so diverse. Some folks are happy with nothing and others are miserable with everything. On that note here’s a fun quiz elevate you into your next station in life.
1) If you take the road less travelled you may see,
- The Avengers karaoke bar.
- An undiscovered tribe of natives.
- A secret government installation making clones of Donald Trump to inundate the world with bad hair and isolationist ideas.
- All of the above.
2) Which side effect from the newest line of medication would you prefer?
- Spontaneous twerking.
- Explosive nasal discharge.
- Compulsive purring.
- All of the above with extra sauce.
3) Life is wonderful. What can we add that would make it even better?
- Being born with an extra arm to massage sore spots.
- Having the ability to Taser irritating or dangerous individuals with our eyes.
- Being born with respect for everything on the planet.
- Answer C and zero calories in cheesecake.
4) If you could invent a new app for your phone what would it be?
- Nose hair remover.
- Dance beats to defibrillate your heart.
- Pep talk for when you’re feeling down.
- A Blue Footed Booby button that alarms when you’re being an idiot.
5) How can we fix our planet?
- A) Hire an alien species to reprogram hostile greedy humans.
- B) Stop poisoning the Earth with garbage.
- C) Have all the countries work together on cleaning up the Earth.
- D) Forget all of the above, spend the money to find a new planet to wreck.
I lied. The previous quiz did nothing to elevate you into your next station in life.Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
Have a nice day.